So, I set my laptop up, gathered as many lamps from around the flat as I could find, and hey presto, my own little studio!
What you need to transform yourself:
· White face paint (thick enough to give good coverage – I used Diamond FX)
· Medium and dark purple eye shadow
· Black eye shadow
· Bright red lipstick
· Black face paint
· A think brush
· A medium eye shadow brush
· Thick blending brush
· Glitter (iridescent and black)
· Body glue (for the glitter)
· Eye brow pencil
Anyway, below you can watch my very first How To Halloween tutorial – I hope you enjoy it! Please have a go, and feel free to send me your master pieces to email@example.com
The quality isn't great - next time I'll use my camera and better lighting, but I'm pretty happy with it for a first attempt!