In my eyes, nothing beats putting a smile on someones face – and I can work my Fancy Pants makeup magic to my hearts content.
Based on last weekends antics, here’s some Top Tips for organising a Fabulous Hen Weekend (Credit to Sarah Jones, Nicola Wiggins and Lucy Clarke the party organisers! And credit to Andrea Callan for the amazing photos as usual!) In fact, if you want a fabulous party organising, get in touch with me and I’ll link you up with the girls, they’re amazing, really!
1) My number one tip has to be SECRECY! Keeping the hen in suspense will only add to the excitement of the weekend – and not just for the hen, but for all involved! Consider keeping the hen blindfolded on arrival for extra excitement and suspense! The location of the Hen Weekend was a huge house in Pwhelli, North Wales – the perfect setting for a weekend of Hen Party madness!
3) Put together a FAT photo album full of all your favourite photos of you lovely ladies to present to to the hen – proper tear jerker!
5) Hen Weekend Essential: A hot tub! Music + Bubbly + a Hot Tub = Heaven! It’s the perfect way to nurse the hangover away the following morning. I seriously recommend spending a little bit extra to ensure there’s a hot tub on location.
8) A personalised onesy for the hen! A super comforting way to aid the recovery process. No matter how much you may try to resist the onesy trend – give in, they’re super comfortable!
9) Get your heads together and get all your favourite tracks on a playlist, and what a great keep-sake for all the guests if you burn this to a CD.
10) A finally, where I come in… the perfect ingredient to any party – makeup, glitter, face paint, sequins – hire your very own makeup artist for the weekend, i.e. moi! I can make my own way there, you’ll have makeup on tap, and I can disappear when done or party the night away with you.
I couldn’t love my job any more. I get to hang out in amazing places, with super amazing ladies – you guys ROCK. Email me for details email@example.com or visit my facebook page